Freedom Network Wiki
All Contributors
CholeKardine
Chamellow
ToxicGames
• 10/21/2016

Recommend me good movies

Recommend me some good movies to watch. I don't care what genre it is :3
0 19
  • Upvote
  • Reply
CholeKardine
Chamellow
ToxicGames
0
• 10/27/2016
ToxicGames wrote:
CholeKardine wrote:
ToxicGames wrote:
CholeKardine wrote:
ToxicGames wrote:
Have you watched inception? It's a pretty good movie.

I've heard of it but never watched it. I might check it out soon. How have you been Toxic?
Okay, you won't be disappointed Chole. I've been good hbu?
K :) Good. I've been okay.. Haven't been able to get much sleep lately DX
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Why haven't you been able to sleep?

Its alright thanks for worrying about me :D Because of work :( I have to wake up at 7am for it and I only can fall asleep around 1-2am. Because my messed up sleeping schedule :/

0
• 10/28/2016
No problem Chole. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to stay up all night and sleep early the next night. I heard that helps people sleeping schedules.
0
• 10/30/2016
ToxicGames wrote:
No problem Chole. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to stay up all night and sleep early the next night. I heard that helps people sleeping schedules.

No I never tried it. My schedule Is a bit better now

0
• 10/31/2016
CholeKardine wrote:
Chamellow wrote:
CholeKardine wrote:
Chamellow wrote:
The shining
That movie is awesome. I already watched it though. Got anymore?
It really is. Well watch it again! jk. Have you watched Fight Club?
No what is it about?


I cant really explain it. It's an great movie though.

0
• 11/2/2016

Chamellow wrote:

CholeKardine wrote:
Chamellow wrote:
CholeKardine wrote:
Chamellow wrote:
The shining
That movie is awesome. I already watched it though. Got anymore?
It really is. Well watch it again! jk. Have you watched Fight Club?
No what is it about?


I cant really explain it. It's an great movie though.

Ok I'll Check it out later :3

0
• 11/6/2016
Alright tell me if you ever watch it Chole
1
• 11/7/2016
Chamellow wrote:
Alright tell me if you ever watch it Chole

Okay! I will sometime this week.

0
• 11/13/2016
Chamellow wrote:
Alright tell me if you ever watch it Chole

Just watched it. It was pretty good :)

0
• 11/14/2016
CholeKardine wrote:
Chamellow wrote:
Alright tell me if you ever watch it Chole
Just watched it. It was pretty good :)

haha I told you

0
• 11/15/2016
Chamellow wrote:
CholeKardine wrote:
Chamellow wrote:
Alright tell me if you ever watch it Chole
Just watched it. It was pretty good :)
haha I told you

Yeah, It is one of my favorites movies now

Write a reply...